Like many other countries, Australia too has a points based Immigration system. This means that an applicant has to collect a certain number of points in order to qualify for a Permanent Residency. These points are collected through various qualification requirements and the degree to which they are met. The benefit of a points based system is that scoring low in one area still gives the applicant a chance to qualify by scoring higher in another area.
We at SmartMove2OZ have prepared a short step-by-step guide in your journey to an Australian PR. The steps you need to follow should you aspire to migrate to Australia are as follows:
- Make yourself comfortable with the Points Based System. You can find all the relevant information here. The better versed you are with the Visa options available to you, the more confident you will be going about the application process. The given link will provide you with all the information regarding the individual profile details you have to meet to collect points and how to meet them; education, language proficiency, skills, experience, etc.
- Organize your file. Gather all the certifications and documents required by the Points Based System; IELTS Certification, skill assessment, etc. Contact an Immigration Consultancy to make sure that you haven’t missed out on anything.
- Nominate an Occupation. Choose an occupation from the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) or the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL)
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI). Once the above steps are all taken care of, you must submit an online EOI via an online system used to process EOIs called SkillSelect. The EOI must include all your key profile information: education, language proficiency, experience, etc.
- Get an Invitation to Apply (ITA). If all is well by this point, you will be getting an ITA from Australian States or an employer. On receipt of the ITA, you have 60 days to apply for the visa. You would also have to submit health and character certifications along with the application. If your application is filled in correctly and qualifies for the PR, you will receive an Australian PR in 3 to 6 months.
How SmartMove2OZ helps you get an Australian PR:
The Points Based Immigration system, and any immigration procedure for that matter, comprises several technicalities and policies. Thus it is always beneficial to apply for Australian PR with the help of Australian immigration professionals. SmartMove2OZ is an immigration law firm that specializes in Australian Immigration. The firm comprises of world class attorneys who will help you arrange your applications with all the necessities including IELTS assessment, creating online profile, understanding rules and laws, and most importantly, following up the application with the Visa office.
The attorneys at SmartMove2OZ will do everything in their power to ensure your application I not rejected or denied for any reason, foreseen or unforeseen. The assistance proves to be vital in certain stages of the application process like calculating immigration points and finding nominations.
You may call our experts for assistance in Australian PR at +91 7045 688 237 or visit our website for more information: www.smartmove2oz.com. You can also visit our office in person and our associates will be more than happy to have a word with you. We have offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chandigarh.
Receive regular updates about your Australia Visa News, Guidelines, New Australia Visa Law and more.